Friday, January 28, 2011

Hot Vinyasa Yoga

Hey all!

I was going to announce this in class on Tuesday, but didn't get around to it. So here we go!

A student group I'm in hosts FREE monthly yoga classes in conjunction with the Center for Yoga of Ann Arbor. Hot Vinyasa classes combine unique flows, strength work, and killer 100+ degree heat to detoxify the body and help you get extra stretchy. I've been doing this type of yoga since the fall, and I am in love. If you're interested, the details are below -- I hope some of you can make it out!

What: FREE Hot Vinyasa Yoga
When: THIS SUNDAY, 1/30/11, 2pm-4pm (feel free to come for either hour or both!)
Where: 621 E. William St. (right around the corner from the Jimmy John's on State St.)

If you have a mat, bring it. If not, we've got lots to loan. Bring water, a towel, and your energy!

- eve

No comments:

Post a Comment