Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ta Ta For Now

Hello lovelies,

I am really sad I couldn't make it to class last night because of the holiday. But I am super hopeful about all of us keeping in touch. I will be here over the summer (pretty much the whole time), and think we should set up a meditation group.

Who else will be here? I am very available and flexible, basically available all weekdays after 4 pm and weekends. We can also do fun stuff together like Tai Chi and going to services at Siddha or the Zen Buddhist Temple. I'd love to keep up the tradition :)

Thoughts? Also, out of curiosity, who else will be taking Psych 418 in the fall? I can't wait!

Roxy

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I'll be around all summer and would love to do a meditation group/go on field trips.

    ReplyDelete