Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Veil

Hey guys. Just thought I'd post this in its original form; hope you enjoy the experience of this idea as much as I am.

The Veil

Silence is pregnant with countless truths, yet unknown. I feel the Great Unmanifest, a humming field of light, churning, swelling, breathing toward me. She is the Tao, the Mother the Everything, and she cloaks herself from our minds' hungry eyes. All we think we see is but this veil that separates us from her skin, which we long to feel soft and naked under our fingers.

There is a veil, yet I know her presence still; I feel her lovely round shape, and her warm breath surrounding me. I hear her deep calm, resonating my heart. I feel her reaching inside me, insisting that I too, am the Unknown. I feel myself disappearing inside her, and at least for a moment, the veil is gone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this - I really loved our discussion in class that day! :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete