Saturday, March 26, 2011

Secret spots

Does anybody have any good places they like to go to meditate that around the campus area? In the Michigan League there's a "Reflection Room" on the third floor that I'll go into sometimes. I like it because I go in and close the door and it becomes my own private space. Anybody else have any good spots to share? Maybe if we spot each other meditating we can spontaneously stop and tune in together! Sometimes it really helps to do something that requires focus with other people who are focusing in the same kind of way.

Can't wait until it gets warm out and so many more nice spaces to meditate will reveal themselves!

3 comments:

  1. In the arb, where the pine trees grow atop the hill which separates the two "big green bowls." The ground is very soft and somehow the pine trees speak their old wisdom to me. They have often said to me, it's okay to die, you don't have to regret it so much. Lay your head against the trunk and close your eyes for a long time and see what they say to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, so lovely. thankyou.
    i know just where you're talking about. i love that place, did not consider sitting down against them for a long time. thankyou. will do :) can't wait :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the Michigan League reflection room. Thanks for the tip...it's been great.

    ReplyDelete